Win a winter getaway to the 2014 Sundance Film Festival
Chill Out. We’re rewarding ten of our top producers and their guests with a trip to the 2014 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, from January 23-26, 2014. Winners can attend film premieres, see movie stars, stroll Main Street, and enjoy world-class skiing and sightseeing. MGIS treats their guests like celebrities, but don’t take our word for it. Win the contest and experience firsthand the thrills and chills of Park City and Sundance. It’s an amazing experience.
How to Qualify. To determine the winners, we are using the following ranking system.
|Your Title||# of Winners||Criteria|
|Sales Rep||4||Top 2 Reps for 2013 New Sales Premium
Top 2 Reps for 2013 New Line Count
|Rookie||1||Top Rookie for 2013 New Sales Premium|
|Manager||2||Top Manager for 2013 New Sales Premium
Top Manager for 2013 New Line Count
|RVP||1||Top RVP for 2013 New Sales Premium|
|Experienced Hire||2||Top EH for 2013 New Sales Premium
Top EH for 2013 MGIS Office New Line Count
Important Details for Success
- Contest runs for the entire 2013 sales year. Standings will be posted on the Source monthly.
- Contest is for New Sales/New Lines only; AB production is excluded for this contest.
- EH is defined as an Experienced Hire starting on or after 1/1/2012.
- To be eligible to win two tickets to Sundance, note the following:
- Sales Reps and EHs must exceed 3 New Lines and $250,000 of 2013 New Sales premium
- Rookies must exceed 3 New Lines and $100,000 of 2013 New Sales Premium
- “Premium” refers to Physician Disability and Life premium. “Lines” refers to Physician Disability and
Life lines of coverage.
- The amount of premium qualifying for the contest is capped at $500,000 per line of coverage.
- New Premium and New Lines must be sold and commitment received (SCR) for the 2013 sales year.
- If you are unable to attend the Sundance event, the award will be provided to the next highest qualifier.