Buying Group LTD insurance without a net?
If you’re asking your broker to reduce the cost of your group LTD coverage, you’re walking a dangerous tightrope.
Cutting costs? Stop us if you’ve heard this one before: Your group is faced with the challenge of reducing the cost of your LTD coverage that is coming up for renewal. We understand. Budgets are tight. It is a tough economy. But the truth is that not all group benefits plans are created equal, and if your investment in group disability coverage is based on the lowest rate, then you are setting yourself up for a free fall.
Think safety first. At Medical Group Insurance Services (MGIS), we specialize in group disability coverage for physicians and physician groups. That’s all we do. With MGIS, you’re backed by the company that pioneered specialized benefits for the physician marketplace beginning in 1969. More importantly, you can be confident at claims time that you and your most valuable assets will be protected.
When it comes to choosing group disability insurance coverage for your practice, the safe move is selecting best-in-class contract features that give you a fair return on your premium investment. Highlights of our specialized – and affordable -- income protection programs for physicians are listed below:
- Typically, the cost for up to $10,000 in monthly coverage averages $250 per month.
- A unique business protection rider can give your practice an additional monthly benefit of $10,000-$15,000
- No offset or coordination of benefits. Stack group disability coverage on top of your individual plan.
- Easy to buy. No need for medical questions or examinations.
- Optional Pension Contribution benefit, up to $2,500 per month.
- May be available on a tax-free basis.
- Backed by the A+ rated strength of Sun Life Financial (link to pdf flyer)