MGIS and Sun Life Are Ready to Help
MGIS and Sun Life are ready to assist clients affected by the wildfires in Southern California, recognizing that many may have evacuated their homes or businesses and need extra time to make payments, help with filing claims or to report a temporary address change to receive disability and other claims payments without disruption.
Sun Life is also making proactive calls to claimants receiving paper checks to ask about alternate delivery including direct deposit, knowing that mail service may have been affected.
MGIS clients can reach their designated account manager for more information, or call for assistance at 800-969-6447.
Based on the unfortunate circumstances and our desire to help, all of our clients can leverage ComPsych’s Employee Assistance Program, regardless if they have EAP through Sun Life -- at no extra charge.
Toll-free Wildfire Resource Line: 888-828-3240, 7 am – 7 pm CT
The line offers callers in-the-moment support, information, and resources, such as:
- Emergency resource contact information
- Weather updates and forecasts
- Locations and contact information of local shelters
- Evacuation information and road conditions
- Power outage contacts and information
- Airport, school, and business closures
- Contacts and information on disaster grants and financial aid
- Other types of disaster contacts, information, resources and assistance
Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Our thoughts are with all affected during this difficult time.